Processing of personal data of users and customers (#8 on Terms and Conditions)
1. ALBEA BLANCA guarantees that the processing of personal data will be carried out under security levels that prevent its loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. Responsible: illán AB ubago, S.L. - VAT # B-87660551 in Paseo del Pinar 7, 1º izq., 28231 Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain - Telephone: (+34) 679 431 934 and E-mail: email@example.com
2. In compliance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, of Data Protection (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of This data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text relevant to the EEA) all data provided by the CUSTOMER/USER to ALBEA BLANCA, by any means, throughout the commercial relationship between both, will be incorporated into a file whose owner and responsible is ALBEA BLANCA, and it´s guaranteed that they will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
3. Informative clause that must appear at the moment of entering data by the CUSTOMER/USER:
"In the name of the company, we treat the information you provide us in order to provide them with the requested service and perform billing for it. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether illán AB ubago, S.L. We are treating your personal data, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. Also, I request your authorization to offer products and services related to those requested and to retain you as a customer." THE CUSTOMER MUST ANSWER YES OR NOT.
4. Informative clause that should appear when ALBEA BLANCA contacts potential CUSTOMER/USER:
"On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and, where appropriate, invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether illán AB ubago, S.L. We are treating your personal data, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify the inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected." The CUSTOMER/USER can do so by contacting ALBEA BLANCA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. According to several articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data provided by the CUSTOMER/USER becomes part of the "Users/ Customers" file of ALBEA BLANCA.
6. Article 5.1.f of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) Regulation (EU) 2016/679, determines the need to establish adequate security guarantees against unauthorized or illegal treatment, against the loss of personal data, the destruction or accidental damage. This implies that ALBEA BLANCA has established technical and organizational measures aimed at ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of personal data, and the possibility (Article 5.2) to demonstrate that these measures have been implemented (proactive responsibility)
7. The purposes of the collection and processing of the CUSTOMER/USER data are:
1. Manage the commercial relationship (orders and their collection) In general, the data will be processed to carry out all the activities described in this document, specific to the corporate purpose of ALBEA BLANCA.
2. To respond to requests for information, inquiries and doubts of the interested parties.
3. If the CUSTOMER/USER so confirms / requests, use the data for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes, which involves providing information, advertising and commercial promotions of ALBEA BLANCA products and services. Advertising and commercial prospecting actions may include telephone calls, SMS text messages, emails and postal mails.
4. The data collected by the cookies have the purposes detailed in the Cookies Policy, point 9.4. of Terms and Conditions.
8. ALBEA BLANCA considers it necessary for the CUSTOMER/USER to fulfill/provide all the information required in the registration form (both in orders of the online store and those made by other means) In the case of not supplying the data considered "mandatory" by ALBEA BLANCA, it will not be possible to process the request.
9. It will be understood that the CUSTOMER/USER gives consent to the use of their personal data for the purposes of advertising and commercial prospecting, in a clear and unequivocal manner, from the moment they are communicated to ALBEA BLANCA, being able to oppose it in the terms indicated below.
10. To manifest opposition to receiving publicity (as well as for the performance of any other procedure, including exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, limitation, deletion, portability and/or revocation of consent, indicating in the case the right you want to request) ALBEA BLANCA offers different ways to the CUSTOMER/USER:
1. Send an email to email@example.com indicating the topic as subject "Data Protection" and in the body of the message the name and surname, and the topic´s explaining sentence I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING FROM ALBEA BLANCA and/or I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING FROM OTHER RELATED COMPANIES.
2. Make a phone call to the Spanish telephone number (+34) 679 431 934 indicating the same data and information specified in the previous option, plus an email address, so ALBEA BLANCA may respond with a written communication.
3. Send a written communication by post mail to Albea Blanca, in Paseo del Pinar 7, 1º izq., 28231 las Rozas, Madrid, Spain, indicating the above-mentioned details, plus an email address, so ALBEA BLANCA may respond with a written communication.
11. Personal data will not be provided to external third parties without the consent of the owner, except legal obligation. However, the CUSTOMER/USER when registering also grants the explicit consent to share the data with third parties, when necessary to offer our services. In this respect, ALBEA BLANCA only shares the CUSTOMER/USER data with third parties whose security and data maintenance standards it considers satisfactory and knows that they comply with the data protection legislation.
12. The data will be kept by ALBEA BLANCA until:
1. The CUSTOMER/USER causes the removal of the website and/or the ALBEA BLANCA online store.
2. When ALBEA BLANCA considers that they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
3. When the maximum period of legally permitted time for compliance with these legal obligations is met.
13. The CUSTOMER/USER can submit a claim to the control authority if he is not satisfied.
Policy of "Cookies" (#9 on Terms and Conditions)
a) Remind the USER of their access data and the chosen language, among other options.
b) Improve the quality of the website, based on the habits and browsing preferences of the USER.
3. ALBEA BLANCA uses the following cookies on its website, for the detailed purposes:
1. Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the USER.
2. Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users.
3. Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on certain criteria.
4. Behavioral cookies, for the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the USER.
5. Complement cookies (plug-in) for sharing social content.
5. Deactivation of Cookies:
All browsers allow the USER to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of the USER's browser menu.
a. If the cookies mentioned in 4.1 are deactivated, the USER will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services of ALBEA BLANCA.
b. If the cookies mentioned in 4 (2, 3 and 4) are deactivated, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by them allows ALBEA BLANCA services to be improved and offers many contents free of charge.
c. The following links show how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers. The USER may choose which cookies he wants to work on the ALBEA BLANCA website, by:
1. The configuration of the browser:
2. The opt-out systems specifically to the treated cookie. A "rejection" cookie may be installed on the USER's computer for the chosen deactivation to work.
3. Other third-party tools, available online, that allow the USER to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and manage their deactivation. ie, Ghostery:
d. ALBEA BLANCA is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the aforementioned third parties.
6. Changes in the Cookies Policy
7. For any questions about cookies, the USER can send an email to ALBEA BLANCA firstname.lastname@example.org